Friday, April 3, 2009

Reuben Royale - Liquid Earth

Sandwich Contents - Tofu, melted Yarlsberg, warm sauerkraut and red onions with the restaurant's own Thousand Island dressing on toasted Jewish rye.

Kate's Review – This sandwich left much to be desired. After waiting 1 hour they hadn’t even started making the sandwich so needless to say we left without trying it. No lose on this end.

Nicole's Review - I was dreading this sandwich because of the tofu. I’ve only had tofu a couple times in my life and I didn’t like it. I was also a teenager and not as open to new things. Still, I was filled with dread. Fortunatly for me, I never had to eat it. We waited an hour at this restaurant for the sandwich and finally had to leave without trying it to get back to work. We had thought we’d just get it to go, but after finding out they hadn’t even started making it, we just called it a day and left.

No comments: