Friday, October 23, 2009

The Real Italian - DiPasquale's Italian Marketplace & Deli

Sandwich Contents: Mortadella, capicola, salami and prosciuttini. provolone cheese, olive oil and vinegar, lettuce, tomato, onions, and a smattering of hots—served on a Italian roll.

Kate’s Review: Man, Italians sure know how to make an AMAZING sandwich. My favorite one so far is still the Porchetta from Isabella’s, but this is a close second. The meats were incredibly fresh and they added just the right amount of olive oil and parm mix. It didn’t drip out of the sandwich and the crust remained crispy, just the way I like it! The entire experience made me want to hop on a plane and eat my way through Italy. It enticed me enough to want to come back and try their other creations. 5 baguettes!


Nicole’s Review: Yummy. Honestly, what is there at a traditional Italian Market & Deli that isn’t yummy? Sure, it might not be great for the heart or the hips, but on the lips, its amazing! I’ve got to be honest, its been quite a few weeks since we had this sandwich so I don’t exactly remember all the details, but I do remember that it was quite good. The bread was crunchy and soft and although I was worried that the giant pile of meat might give me a migraine, (it didn’t) it would have been worth it. I liked this sandwich and this place so much I’m headed back there this coming week! Definitely a good choice to add to the list and has found a place on my list of favorites.

No comments: